Providing 10 years of protection against dangerous carbon monoxide gas, the Kidde 10LLCO carbon monoxide alarm features a sealed longlife lithium battery and a 10 year sensor life. Without the need to change batteries, the Kidde 10LLCO provides constant monitoring of CO levels in your home, and will provide an end of life warning when the alarm needs to be replaced. Supplied with a 10 year manufacturer's warranty for peace of mind.
|Alternative Product Codes||KEK10LLCO, K10LLCO|
10 Year Sealed Lithium
72 x 119 x 39mm
LED Indicators - Alarm / Operate / Fault
-10°C to +40°C
Up to 90% (non-condensing)
40ppm (parts per million) CO gas
|Storage and Transport||
-20°C to +60°C, 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Every Kidde KE10LLCO is supplied with the following components.
|Model||Stock||1 unit||2+ units||5+ units|
|Product Code: KE10LLCO||
More than 20 in stock Expected dispatch: 5th Dec
£24.80 inc VAT
£20.67 ex VAT
£23.60 inc VAT
£19.67 ex VAT
£21.48 inc VAT
£17.90 ex VAT
The following delivery options are available on this product.
84 customers have given this product an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by: K J
Very happy with my Choi of carbon monoxide detector.
Published on: 2nd September 2023
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by: S L
Working well and inspiring confidence.
Published on: 7th July 2023
Rating: 4 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by: A S
Easy to install and test.
Published on: 23rd April 2023
Many people are unaware of the devastating effects of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon Monoxide has no colour, smell or taste and cannot be detected by the human senses. It is extremely dangerous, binding itself to the haemoglobin in red blood cells and preventing them from transporting oxygen around the body.
According to statistics released by the Office for National Statistics, throughout England and Wales, there are an average of over 60 deaths every year due to accidental exposure to carbon monoxide - up to 45% of which occur in the home.
Figures from the Department of Health and Social Care show that there are around 4000 cases of carbon monoxide poisoning treated in A&E Departments across England each year - even mild cases can exacerbate existing conditions such as respiratory illnesses, leading to fatalities.
According to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for England, around 200 per year are hospitalised in England and Wales as a result of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
A study of more than 27,000 properties by the Liverpool John Moores University, supported by the Merseyside and West Midlands Fire Services, found that less than 10% of homes have a single carbon monoxide alarm to protect occupants from this deadly gas.
Source: Liverpool John Moores University