For protection against dangerous CO gas, the Kidde 7DCO carbon monoxide alarm takes readings every 15 seconds and features a digital display capable of displaying CO levels from 11ppm. Supplied with a 10 year life and 10 year manufacturer's warranty, this alarm is tested and approved for use in both the home and when travelling (camping / caravans / boats). The 7DCO will alarm from 50ppm, features a peak level memory function and can be wall mounted / left free standing.
Please note: the packaging may state "excludes batteries" but this is regarding the warranty period; the 7DCO is supplied with suitable batteries.
|Alternative Product Codes||7DCOC|
2 x AA Batteries
72 x 119 x 39mm
Digital readout & LED status indicators
-10°C to 40°C
Up to 90% (non-condensing)
30ppm (parts per million) CO gas
85dB (A) at 3 metres
Every Kidde KE7DCO is supplied with the following components.
|Model||Stock||1 unit||2+ units||5+ units|
|Product Code: KE7DCO||
More than 20 in stock Expected dispatch: 5th Dec
£21.44 inc VAT
£17.87 ex VAT
£20.42 inc VAT
£17.02 ex VAT
£19.80 inc VAT
£16.50 ex VAT
The following delivery options are available on this product.
99 customers have given this product an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5
Rating: 4 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by: I C
works well, well made.
Published on: 13th November 2023
Rating: 4 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by: C S
Used Kidde Products a lot when working They have changed the position of the expire date to the top from the side. When fitted in the correct location it is difficult to read with out the aid of a mirror or the unit needs to be removed. Also reason for not using stick on pads.
Published on: 10th November 2023
Rating: 5 / 5 Stars
Reviewed by: M W
Excellent product and easy to use
Published on: 17th October 2023
Many people are unaware of the devastating effects of carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon Monoxide has no colour, smell or taste and cannot be detected by the human senses. It is extremely dangerous, binding itself to the haemoglobin in red blood cells and preventing them from transporting oxygen around the body.
According to statistics released by the Office for National Statistics, throughout England and Wales, there are an average of over 60 deaths every year due to accidental exposure to carbon monoxide - up to 45% of which occur in the home.
Figures from the Department of Health and Social Care show that there are around 4000 cases of carbon monoxide poisoning treated in A&E Departments across England each year - even mild cases can exacerbate existing conditions such as respiratory illnesses, leading to fatalities.
According to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for England, around 200 per year are hospitalised in England and Wales as a result of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
A study of more than 27,000 properties by the Liverpool John Moores University, supported by the Merseyside and West Midlands Fire Services, found that less than 10% of homes have a single carbon monoxide alarm to protect occupants from this deadly gas.
Source: Liverpool John Moores University